Taskar Center’s Partner Program exists to foster dynamic, mutually beneficial, collaborative relationships between academic, industry and civic leaders committed to advancing goals in education, research, and translation in the field of accessible technologies.
Partner Program Benefits
- Opportunities and early access to Advisory Board participation, community capacity building events, mapathons and other special TDEI events
- Opportunities to connect with researchers and individuals in Communities of Practice focusing on access to mobility and transportation
- Employee engagement experiences in tech for good, accessibility ERGs process trainings and more
- Elevated access to students and recruitment events
- Recognition with us and USDOT and accessibility-related calls to action, and events included in our outreach materials